Stanley Black and Decker have an opportunity for a passionate and dynamic professional to join the team as a Graduate Marketing Manager associated with our Stanley Leadership Program, reporting to the Marketing Strategic Business Unit Leader.
We are looking for early career applicants with no more than two years’ professional experience post-graduation.
About the Program:
- 3 Year Leadership Program
- 5 Corporate-Resourced training weeks
- Opportunity to work across Sales, Marketing and Brand in one role
- Opportunity to work in an International Host Country
- Continuous Coaching and Peer Mentoring
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mould
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromised devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Analyse current brand range and identify opportunities for growth
- Product/Category Analysis - provide a business plan to drive distribution and market share
- Deliver market leading point of sale - maximising DeWalt presence in store
- Work closely with the brand team to develop and execute marketing plans to drive customer engagement
- Engage with new retailers to range DeWalt Hand Tools
- Track and Review financial performance of promotional activities.
- Provide regular updates on promotional program performance to the business.
- Develop/maintain expert knowledge of customer, market and competitive issues
- Work closely with respective Business Managers and Product Category Managers to manage and maximize sales and profitability
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Business/Marketing
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Results orientated approach that is numbers driven
- Creative vision to design commercially savvy promotions and plans
- Confident, assertive and a clear communicator
- Attention to detail and a prominent level of professionalism
If this sounds like a position that interests you, please click APPLY now.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 22nd NOVEMBER 2019