- Are you ready to take on the next challenge in your career?
- Are you ready to come on our Purpose journey?
- Fantastic support from the business and global career opportunities
Stanley Black and Decker are seeking a motivated and resilient Returns/Warranty Administrator to be based at our Keysborough Office reporting to the Dispute Resolutions Supervisor.
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mould
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromised devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
About the role...
As a Returns Administrator you will support the business in processing end to end customer returns and credits in a timely manner. You will be required to maintain reports and establish quick and efficient process' for turnover of claims to be processed.
Main responsibilities include:
- Establish the root cause of credits and help reduce number of errors within Stanley Black & Decker
- Manage daily allocations of claims received and claims to be processed.
- Arrange transportation of goods to be returned, liaising with transport companies
- Ensure correct process' and procedures are followed for every claim received
- Coordinate with other departments to discuss root cause of claims being received
- Liaise with the wider business to oversee discrepancies in customer claims
You will have demonstrated experience in Customer Service and the ability to liaise with a broad range of customers. Having strong computer literacy and exposure to Customer Service within a fast paced and similar industry.
Essential competencies of the role:
- Intermediate to Excel. Experienced user of other MS Office products.
- Excellent customer service / customer relationship skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you thrive in an environment of constant innovation and positive change and want to be a part of a team that is globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world please click the APPLY NOW button