- Work with a leading global Company with iconic brands
- Join one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies
- REAL career development opportunities
Stanley Black & Decker have an opportunity for a passionate and dynamic professional to join the team in the position of Supply Chain Planner reporting to the Supply Planning Manager. This position is currently a working from home position, however you may be required to occasionally attend our office located in Box Hill. Training for this position will be conducted via Zoom.
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mold
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromised devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
About the Role…
As a key member of the Operations team you will be key in facilitating and improving communication and collaboration between the demand and commercial teams, as well as building strong relationships with global vendors. The main focus is supply on time and requires outside of the box thinking, to be solution orientated and the passion to succeed.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Drive safe and sustainable behaviors by maintaining and improving the workplace with observations or improvement suggestions.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and set high standards.
- Maintain the integrity of SAP / JDA Planning systems and processes.
- Report and mitigate risks around new products and promotions.
- Using IBP processes, track and pulse supply inbounds to deliver our financial forecasts and customer commitments.
- Maintain a healthy supply plan, expediting and de-expediting where necessary to maximize UFR and minimize E&O.
- Proactively / transparently communicate prioritized supply recovery plans.
- Collaborate with global vendors to ensure share of voice and continuously improve service level and working capital for business unit.
You are a self motivated and driven to achieve results. Demonstrate a high level of thoroughness, accuracy and attention for detail. Passion for building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Proactively seeking improvement and utilizing all resources to overcome turf issues. Open to ideas and a key influencer within your team. Have skills in analytics and data manipulation.
- Makes & meets commitments; Passion for Excellence
- Honest, fair & trustworthy in all task & relationships; Highly ethical
- Treats others with respect & candor; Builds positive work relationships
- Has a bias for action; Takes calculated risks based on quality data
- Business management degree would be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Experience gained in a Purchasing or Planning role within a Manufacturing or Distribution environment.
- Completed specialized Training programs in Purchasing and/or Logistics
- An extensive knowledge of Supply Chain procedures, Supply Planning systems, transactional ERP systems (SAP experience) & MS Office products (Excel & Access) is an advantage
If you thrive in an environment of constant innovation and positive change and want to be a part of a team that is globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world then please click APPLY NOW.