- Work for a leading global brand with iconic brands
- Autonomy and ownership for your business area
- Fantastic support from the business and global career opportunities
Stanley Black and Decker have a opportunity for a experienced and dynamic professional to join the team as Account Executive based in Brisbane and reporting to the QLD State Lead - Bunnings.
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mould
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromised devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
About the Role…
As a member of the Sales team, you will drive tactical sales plans and strategies so that they align with the objectives of SBD.
- Maximizing sales and profitability of a specific territory in existing accounts
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Maintaining regular calls to stores by following the daily call cycle plan for the assigned territory as agreed
- Delivering superior in-store execution of sales strategies and marketing plans
- New product launch execution and training for customers
- Ensuring Stockists support and commit to the SBD Marketing and Core Stockist Plans
- Setting priorities and executing sales activities, quality processes and outstanding customer service
An individual with strong work ethic, customer focus and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to develop and grow business with existing and new customers. Passion for building new relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and driving sales. Highly skilled in Account Management principles and commercially savvy with strong conviction, resilience, discipline and organisational skills.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Ability to display sales and relationship building skills
- Min 2+ years' experience in a Sales, Marketing/Product, and Customer Service or Supply environment.
- Sales hunter mentality, with a passion for building new relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT literacy, including intermediate to advanced skills Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Customer sell-though and ERP reporting skills and experience (SAP ideally)
- Highly developed influencing, problem solving and decision making skills to gain customer and internal stakeholder support
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with financial
APPLICATION CLOSE 12th APRIL 2021