- Work for a leading global brand with iconic brands
- Autonomy and ownership for your business area
- Fantastic support from the business and global career opportunities
Stanley Black and Decker have an opportunity for an experienced and dynamic visual merchandising professional to join the team as a Sales Execution Representative based in Sydney, reporting to the Field Sales Manager NSW.
- Salary Ranging from $45,000 - $50,000
- Fully maintained company vehicle provided
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mould
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromised devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
About the Role…
Working alongside the Sales team, you will assist with driving tactical sales plans and strategies so that they align with the objectives of SBD, along with:
- Maintaining regular calls to stores by following the daily call cycle plan for the assigned territory as agreed
- Execution of sales activity and new ranging and promotional activation.
- Taking ownership for the presentation of each outlet in assigned territory. Merchandising of product and displays, training of store staff with Stanley Black & Decker products and services.
- Execution of all relevant marketing programs
- Increasing our market share by targeting the designated accounts
- Ensuring Stockists support and commit to the SBD Marketing and Core Stockist Plans
- Setting priorities and executing sales activities, quality processes and outstanding customer service
An individual with strong work ethic, customer focus and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability in visual merchandising, ranging and vendor refill. Shows strong conviction, resilience, discipline and organisational skills.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Ability to display sales and relationship building skills
- A passion for building new relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT literacy, including intermediate to advanced skills Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly developed influencing, problem solving and decision making skills to gain customer and internal stakeholder support
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to perform as part of a team
APPLICATION CLOSE 2nd APRIL 2021