- Work with a leading global Company with iconic brands
- Join one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies
- REAL career development opportunities
Stanley Black and Decker have a opportunity for a passionate and dynamic professional to join the team as Supervisor within our DC leadership team, based in Keysborough, Melbourne.
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mould
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromising devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
About the Role…
The distribution centre is responsible for the dispatch, receipt and management of goods within the organisation. Its primary objectives therefore centre on timeliness, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the day to day activities and results of the team members within their designated department.
- Co-ordinate and allocate work as required to meet plans in most cost effective / efficient way while meeting safety compliance requirements
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless operation and process with their department
- Supervise accuracy and quality for all customer orders are picked and dispatched correctly and give feedback
- Ensure all equipment breakdowns, non-routine maintenance and safety faults are identified, addressed and rectified in accordance with safety and Company Operating Procedures, report any major faults, breakdowns
- Ensure team compliance with Stanley policies (OHS, SOP, housekeeping standards, security, timekeeping etc)
- Carry out site inductions.
- Identify training needs of any DC staff by carrying out quarterly audits of all processes including cluster picking, bulk picking, put away's, replenishment's
You are a self motivated and driven to achieve results. Demonstrated a high level of thoroughness, accuracy and attention for detail. Passion for building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage employees to foster initiative, promote teamwork, achieve outcomes, evoke creative and innovative thinking, and meet deadlines
- High level of self-awareness and willingness to learn from feedback and constructive criticism
- Displays the core values of Courage & Innovation, Agility & Performance, Inclusivity & Collaboration and Integrity & Accountability.
- Previous experience in a similar position and a solid knowledge of Logistic procedures, Warehouse systems (RPD), transactional ERP systems (SAP experience) & MS Office products (Excel & Access) is an advantage
If you thrive in an environment of constant innovation and positive change and want to be a part of a team that is globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world then please click on Apply now.
Applications Close 19th August 2019